Drivers PIT AREA
2019 MASCAR Fixtures
Please note, you should check with the meeting promoter before travelling and all fixtures are subject to change.
Drivers: Please note Tech Inspection time for each meeting. And all fixtures are provisional please check web site for updates.
2019 MASCAR HIRE PRICES
2019 CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS & RESULTS
2018 HOOSIER TIRE BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP
|1||Juli Stanford (11)||300|
|2||Steve Stanford (22)||300|
|4||Ali Topley (1)||300|
|5||Nick Spicer (32)||300|
|6||Mike Spicer (R) (17)||300|
|7||Chris Harwood (R) (46)||300|
|8||Ryan Allgood (38)||300|
|10||Paul Hinkley (R) (99)||300|
|11||Dan Ashton (14)||300|
|12||Danny Bailey (80)||300|
Booking in to race
- Drivers – please note that the following table shows confirmed bookings for future meetings. If you do not have a ‘yes’ against your name then you are not currently booked in for that meeting
- Drivers who turn up for a meeting who are not booked in will start at the rear of the grid for the first heat
- Please call or e-mail or text to confirm attendance a minimum of 1 week before the meeting
- YOU CAN PRE BOOK IN FOR ANY MEETINGS WITHIN 2019 DONT FORGET TO CANCEL 5 days min in advance IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT
- Based on average points scored over the last 3 meetings attended, in reverse order
- No Average for that season or previous season last three meetings, you start from the rear until average is gained
- R 1 or 2 or 3 denotes Rookie meetings
- Each Rookie completes 3 meetings from the rear of the grid before starting in normal formation
- R = 2018 Rookie of the Year title contender
Grid Format for Belgium 2019
Provisional 1st Heat grid positions for next meeting, grid positions may be subject to further changes
Tyre Allocations 2019
In order to prevent tyre costs spiralling, MASCAR drivers are allowed a maximum of 14 tyres per season
- Each driver is allocation 4 slicks and 4 wets at the start of each season (Driver means licenced and Joined Before Round One) up to Round three then if the initial allocation of 4 + 4 is not taken this is reduced to max of 2 of each tyre after round three, after this point drivers then start earning extra allocation on meetings attended see rule book for full details. ( Exemption to this is any new drivers not previously licenced buying a car may take the initial 4 + 4 if joining during the season after round three)
- Any tyres new not used in that season can be carried over but will come off your allocation for a genuine 14 tyre allocation for that season..
Documents & Downloads
Mascar Drivers please download the license application and Driver Members Official form and return both to Mascar Racing Ltd for processing dont forget payment made out to Mascar racing Ltd and 3 x photos.
Jascar Drivers Licence form download and return to Mascar Racing Ltd with 3 x photos and payment made to Mascar Racing Ltd.
Do not return any forms direct to track promotions.
For Team Championship & Semi Pro option fill out above form and post with licence